Foot Locker in search for new Adidas work
By James Swift, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
Foot Locker is seeking an agency to work on its joint campaign with Adidas, little more than a year after handing the account to Creature.
The brief, which is understood to be Europe-wide, is to promote Adidas trainers exclusive to Foot Locker stores. A number of agencies have been invited to pitch and the process is expected to begin within the next six weeks.
Creature, which won the business in 2012 after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Mother, has decided not to repitch for the work.
The shop created a spot last year starring Snoop Dogg that referenced his "Snoop Lion" transformation.
Foot Locker appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its European advertising in 2011 after handing its US account to BBDO New York. The AMV relationship is not affected by the latest pitch.
Spokespeople for Adidas and Foot Locker did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity