Albion scoops £4m Zoopla ad account
By James Swift, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 11:15AM
Albion has landed property website Zoopla's £4m advertising account after a contested pitch.
Campaign first reported that Zoopla was putting its ad account up for review in February. Albion saw off competition from Beattie McGuinness Bungay (BMB) and Creature to win the account.
Zoopla’s incumbent agency VCCP Blue did not repitch for the work. VCCP won the TV advertising account in 2010, when it was reportedly worth around £3m. In 2012, the agency produced a national TV campaign featuring animated houses discussing the property market and the benefits of using Zoopla.
Albion has previous form working with Zoopla. The agency handled the website’s strategic branding activity in 2010, but resigned the account that same year.
BMB also has a relationship with Zoopla Property Group – the agency was appointed to handle the advertising for sister brand Primelocation in 2012 after a contested pitch against VCCP Blue, and had previous experience working with Findaproperty, which merged with Zoopla in 2012.
Zoopla uses Vizeum on the media planning and buying side and has done since 2010. In 2012, Vizeum extended its relationship with Zoopla to include Primelocation.
In January, Zoopla Property Group also handed Maitland a retained financial and corporate communications brief after a competitive pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London