TBWA\Manchester scoops £11m Smyths Toys account
Smyths Toys, the high-street retailer, has appointed TBWA\Manchester to handle its £11m ad account.
The agency won the business following a competitive pitch. It will be responsible for raising awareness of the brand in the UK with a campaign due to launch later this year.
In the past Smyths Toys has worked with a number of agencies, including Underdog.
The retailer has 61 stores across the UK and Ireland and was established in 1987. The firm is Ireland’s biggest toy retailer.
Tony Smyth, the owner of Smyths Toys, said: "Following a hugely successful year for Smyths in 2012, we wanted to bring an agency on board to create a new and compelling brand idea to propel Smyths into our next phase of growth.
"We were greatly impressed by TBWA\Manchester’s insightful approach and enthusiasm for our brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Middleweight to Senior Designer AF Selection £23,000 - £25,000, Nottinghamshire
- Midweight Designer / Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure