TBWA\Manchester scoops £11m Smyths Toys account
Smyths Toys, the high-street retailer, has appointed TBWA\Manchester to handle its £11m ad account.
The agency won the business following a competitive pitch. It will be responsible for raising awareness of the brand in the UK with a campaign due to launch later this year.
In the past Smyths Toys has worked with a number of agencies, including Underdog.
The retailer has 61 stores across the UK and Ireland and was established in 1987. The firm is Ireland’s biggest toy retailer.
Tony Smyth, the owner of Smyths Toys, said: "Following a hugely successful year for Smyths in 2012, we wanted to bring an agency on board to create a new and compelling brand idea to propel Smyths into our next phase of growth.
"We were greatly impressed by TBWA\Manchester’s insightful approach and enthusiasm for our brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control