Seat reviews pan-European advertising and media business
Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car marque, has puts its pan-European advertising and media accounts up for pitch.
Grey Worldwide and MediaCom handle the business respectively and it is understood Agency Insight is managing the review.
Grey London picked up the £12m UK advertising account, which was previously handled in-house, last November. The pan-European account is serviced out of Grey’s Barcelona and London agency hubs.
In January, Seat launched an augmented reality app for visitors to its showrooms to discover more about the new Leon. The app was created by Analog Folk, which is unaffected by the review.
Grey was appointed to the European Seat account alongside sister agency Possible Worldwide in April 2012, with a brief to replicate the marketing success of other Volkswagen-owned car brands VW, Audi and Skoda.
No one at Seat was available for comment. Spokespeople for Grey and MediaCom declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review