Seat reviews pan-European advertising and media business
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 April 2013 12:26PM
Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car marque, has puts its pan-European advertising and media accounts up for pitch.
Grey Worldwide and MediaCom handle the business respectively and it is understood Agency Insight is managing the review.
Grey London picked up the £12m UK advertising account, which was previously handled in-house, last November. The pan-European account is serviced out of Grey’s Barcelona and London agency hubs.
In January, Seat launched an augmented reality app for visitors to its showrooms to discover more about the new Leon. The app was created by Analog Folk, which is unaffected by the review.
Grey was appointed to the European Seat account alongside sister agency Possible Worldwide in April 2012, with a brief to replicate the marketing success of other Volkswagen-owned car brands VW, Audi and Skoda.
No one at Seat was available for comment. Spokespeople for Grey and MediaCom declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Freelance Artworker- 4 month contract Creative Recruitment £90 - £100 per day, Cambridge
- Performance Marketing - Biddable (PPC/Paid Social) - Ecommerce Salt £40000 per annum, London
- Marcomms Specialist - Digital Focus Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7