Seat reviews pan-European advertising and media business
Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car marque, has puts its pan-European advertising and media accounts up for pitch.
Grey Worldwide and MediaCom handle the business respectively and it is understood Agency Insight is managing the review.
Grey London picked up the £12m UK advertising account, which was previously handled in-house, last November. The pan-European account is serviced out of Grey’s Barcelona and London agency hubs.
In January, Seat launched an augmented reality app for visitors to its showrooms to discover more about the new Leon. The app was created by Analog Folk, which is unaffected by the review.
Grey was appointed to the European Seat account alongside sister agency Possible Worldwide in April 2012, with a brief to replicate the marketing success of other Volkswagen-owned car brands VW, Audi and Skoda.
No one at Seat was available for comment. Spokespeople for Grey and MediaCom declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager - Creative Tech Company ADLIB £23k - £30k on experience, Bristol
- eCommerce Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB up to £30,000 + benefits, Devon
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£60000 per annum + benefits depending on experience, Cambridge
- Account Director Beyond The Book £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Cirencester
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake