Seat reviews pan-European advertising and media business
Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car marque, has puts its pan-European advertising and media accounts up for pitch.
Grey Worldwide and MediaCom handle the business respectively and it is understood Agency Insight is managing the review.
Grey London picked up the £12m UK advertising account, which was previously handled in-house, last November. The pan-European account is serviced out of Grey’s Barcelona and London agency hubs.
In January, Seat launched an augmented reality app for visitors to its showrooms to discover more about the new Leon. The app was created by Analog Folk, which is unaffected by the review.
Grey was appointed to the European Seat account alongside sister agency Possible Worldwide in April 2012, with a brief to replicate the marketing success of other Volkswagen-owned car brands VW, Audi and Skoda.
No one at Seat was available for comment. Spokespeople for Grey and MediaCom declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Search Manager - PPC & Biddable - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Junior Packaging Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Qual Consultant, Boutique Australia Elizabeth Norman International £55000 per annum, Southeastern Sydney
- Project Manager - UAT Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign