Morrisons calls £73m ad review
Morrisons has put its £73 million advertising account up for pitch.
The business is currently handled by DLKW Lowe. The agency was responsible for creating the recent campaign featuring Ant & Dec that show the range of fresh food on offer. MEC handles the media account and will be unaffected by the review.
The review is being led by Belinda Youngs, Morrisons corporate brand marketing director. She said: "The latest Ant & Dec campaign has been very successful for us, but as Morrisons continues to move into multi-channel and multi-format retailing, we need to ensure we have an agency structure in place for the challenges and opportunities that lay ahead."
Richard Warren, joint chief executive of DLKW Lowe, said: "We relish the opportunity to demonstrate that we are the best possible agency partner for the next chapter of Morrisons growth."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- B2B Campaign Manager UK Stopgap competitive + benefits, Surrey
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure