JWT wins Singapore Tourism Board ad account
The Singapore Tourism Board has hired JWT to handle its global advertising account.
The business will be run out of JWT Singapore, which will create campaigns for the Europe, the US and Australia. The agency won the business following a pitch process involving more than 20 agencies and which began in January.
Frank Bauer, the chief executive of JWT Singapore, said: "Our entire team is humbled and thrilled. Singapore is a world-class country that embodies the best of Asia’s beauty and diversity."
In January, JWT Singapore was hired to handle the advertising for the Changi Airport Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director - Telco - £45k-£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Principal UX Consultant Salt £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, Loughborough, Leicestershire