JWT wins Singapore Tourism Board ad account
The Singapore Tourism Board has hired JWT to handle its global advertising account.
The business will be run out of JWT Singapore, which will create campaigns for the Europe, the US and Australia. The agency won the business following a pitch process involving more than 20 agencies and which began in January.
Frank Bauer, the chief executive of JWT Singapore, said: "Our entire team is humbled and thrilled. Singapore is a world-class country that embodies the best of Asia’s beauty and diversity."
In January, JWT Singapore was hired to handle the advertising for the Changi Airport Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Editor / Copywriter - C. London - Real Estate Giant Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Premier Media negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- 3D Senior Creative Lead Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, West Midlands