JWT wins Singapore Tourism Board ad account
The Singapore Tourism Board has hired JWT to handle its global advertising account.
The business will be run out of JWT Singapore, which will create campaigns for the Europe, the US and Australia. The agency won the business following a pitch process involving more than 20 agencies and which began in January.
Frank Bauer, the chief executive of JWT Singapore, said: "Our entire team is humbled and thrilled. Singapore is a world-class country that embodies the best of Asia’s beauty and diversity."
In January, JWT Singapore was hired to handle the advertising for the Changi Airport Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne