JWT wins Singapore Tourism Board ad account
The Singapore Tourism Board has hired JWT to handle its global advertising account.
The business will be run out of JWT Singapore, which will create campaigns for the Europe, the US and Australia. The agency won the business following a pitch process involving more than 20 agencies and which began in January.
Frank Bauer, the chief executive of JWT Singapore, said: "Our entire team is humbled and thrilled. Singapore is a world-class country that embodies the best of Asia’s beauty and diversity."
In January, JWT Singapore was hired to handle the advertising for the Changi Airport Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'