JWT wins Singapore Tourism Board ad account
The Singapore Tourism Board has hired JWT to handle its global advertising account.
The business will be run out of JWT Singapore, which will create campaigns for the Europe, the US and Australia. The agency won the business following a pitch process involving more than 20 agencies and which began in January.
Frank Bauer, the chief executive of JWT Singapore, said: "Our entire team is humbled and thrilled. Singapore is a world-class country that embodies the best of Asia’s beauty and diversity."
In January, JWT Singapore was hired to handle the advertising for the Changi Airport Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad