Just Eat rival calls European ad pitch
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 May 2013 09:29AM
Delivery Hero, the company that owns a network of food delivery websites, is looking for an ad agency to work on its brands in Europe.
The company, which owns the Hungryhouse.co.uk and Mjam.net websites, has made initial approaches to agencies ahead of a pitch for its business.
Agency sources suggested that the pitch will be run from Delivery Hero’s Berlin HQ.
The move to boost its brands follows Delivery Hero’s appointment of Niklas Ostberg to the role of sole chief executive in January, on the back of an investment programme that saw it acquire brands including UK-based Hungryhouse.co.uk and Eatitnow.com.
Backed by private equity money, Delivery Hero offers a network of food sites that are connected to more than 30,000 restaurants. It acquired Hungryhouse.co.uk from its founders Tony Charles and Shane Lake, who have since reinvested the majority of the purchase price in Delivery Hero shares.
Just Eat, another website offering delivery from a range of takeaways, has stepped up its marketing over the last year, working with VCCP.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England