Mondelez shifts global Halls brief from JWT to W&K
Wieden & Kennedy London has picked up the global advertising account for the Mondelez medicated confectionery brand Halls.
The account moves from JWT, whose London outpost handled the European business. The agency decided to resign the entire global business after being sacked from the European account.
The move marks the end of JWT’s 40-year relationship with Cadbury, which was acquired by Mondelez in 2009. Agency staff were informed in an email from Bob Jeffrey, JWT's global chief executive officer, yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Media Planning Director - Luxury Automotive Lipton Fleming £55000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- Art Director Creative Recruitment £25000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Manager, Events, London, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: car allowance & benefits, West London
- *Managing Consultant (London) - £70,000 - £90,000 * Salt £70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London