Mondelez shifts global Halls brief from JWT to W&K
Wieden & Kennedy London has picked up the global advertising account for the Mondelez medicated confectionery brand Halls.
The account moves from JWT, whose London outpost handled the European business. The agency decided to resign the entire global business after being sacked from the European account.
The move marks the end of JWT’s 40-year relationship with Cadbury, which was acquired by Mondelez in 2009. Agency staff were informed in an email from Bob Jeffrey, JWT's global chief executive officer, yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Stopgap £200 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive AF Selection £17,000 - £20,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment salary on application plus bonus and benefits, Cambridgeshire
- Event Manager- 3 - 6 month contract- P/T (22.5 hours a week) Brand Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum + pro rata, Essex