Mondelez shifts global Halls brief from JWT to W&K
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 May 2013 11:02AM
Wieden & Kennedy London has picked up the global advertising account for the Mondelez medicated confectionery brand Halls.
The account moves from JWT, whose London outpost handled the European business. The agency decided to resign the entire global business after being sacked from the European account.
The move marks the end of JWT’s 40-year relationship with Cadbury, which was acquired by Mondelez in 2009. Agency staff were informed in an email from Bob Jeffrey, JWT's global chief executive officer, yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy