AnalogFolk lands place on HSBC roster
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 June 2013 11:37AM
AnalogFolk has landed a place on HSBC's agency roster.
The agency was appointed without a pitch to work on innovation projects for the financial services group’s digital customer experience and information technology divisions.
AnalogFolk’s activity is likely to focus on creating ideas for mobile, tablets, and websites for HSBC.
Its appointment won’t impact on other agencies on the HSBC roster, which include the recently appointed advertising agencies Grey, JWT and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Bill Brock, the founder and chief executive of AnalogFolk, said: "The rapid rise of smartphone and tablet penetration globally means there is tremendous scope for customer experience innovation in the financial services sector.
"We are excited to be working with HSBC who are committed to taking a leadership position in this space and have the scale to set the bar."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts