AnalogFolk lands place on HSBC roster
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 June 2013 11:37AM
AnalogFolk has landed a place on HSBC's agency roster.
The agency was appointed without a pitch to work on innovation projects for the financial services group’s digital customer experience and information technology divisions.
AnalogFolk’s activity is likely to focus on creating ideas for mobile, tablets, and websites for HSBC.
Its appointment won’t impact on other agencies on the HSBC roster, which include the recently appointed advertising agencies Grey, JWT and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Bill Brock, the founder and chief executive of AnalogFolk, said: "The rapid rise of smartphone and tablet penetration globally means there is tremendous scope for customer experience innovation in the financial services sector.
"We are excited to be working with HSBC who are committed to taking a leadership position in this space and have the scale to set the bar."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media