AnalogFolk lands place on HSBC roster
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 June 2013 11:37AM
AnalogFolk has landed a place on HSBC's agency roster.
The agency was appointed without a pitch to work on innovation projects for the financial services group’s digital customer experience and information technology divisions.
AnalogFolk’s activity is likely to focus on creating ideas for mobile, tablets, and websites for HSBC.
Its appointment won’t impact on other agencies on the HSBC roster, which include the recently appointed advertising agencies Grey, JWT and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Bill Brock, the founder and chief executive of AnalogFolk, said: "The rapid rise of smartphone and tablet penetration globally means there is tremendous scope for customer experience innovation in the financial services sector.
"We are excited to be working with HSBC who are committed to taking a leadership position in this space and have the scale to set the bar."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency