AnalogFolk lands place on HSBC roster
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 June 2013 11:37AM
AnalogFolk has landed a place on HSBC's agency roster.
The agency was appointed without a pitch to work on innovation projects for the financial services group’s digital customer experience and information technology divisions.
AnalogFolk’s activity is likely to focus on creating ideas for mobile, tablets, and websites for HSBC.
Its appointment won’t impact on other agencies on the HSBC roster, which include the recently appointed advertising agencies Grey, JWT and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Bill Brock, the founder and chief executive of AnalogFolk, said: "The rapid rise of smartphone and tablet penetration globally means there is tremendous scope for customer experience innovation in the financial services sector.
"We are excited to be working with HSBC who are committed to taking a leadership position in this space and have the scale to set the bar."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith