DWP in ad agency hunt for Child Maintenance Service
The Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) has called a pitch for its Child Maintenance Service account through the Government Procurement Service.
A tender has been sent to agencies on the GPS’ creative framework inviting them to the pitch.
The Child Maintenance Service is responsible for ensuring that children in separated families receive the appropriate levels of support decided by the courts or private agreement. It took over this responsibility from the Child Support Agency in 2008.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO was the most recent incumbent on the pitch, having won the business is February 2009. It was responsible for developing a campaign targeting the 300,000-plus families who separate every year with advice and support.
Last week, the DWP called a pitch to find an ad agency to create a follow-up campaign to its "targeting benefit thieves" work. The brief is to help prevent fraud in the benefit and tax credits system.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief