AMV BBDO bags Adidas Foot Locker work
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 July 2013 12:24PM
Foot Locker has awarded a Europe-wide brief to create two campaigns for Adidas to Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Foot Locker put out the brief earlier this year to promote adidas trainers exclusive to its stores.
Despite a pitch initially being called, AMV BBDO won the work without going through a competitive process. Creature had previously handled the joint Adidas and Foot Locker work.
AMV BBDO, which is Foot Locker’s retained creative agency, will work on Adidas’ next two campaigns with the sports retailer. It is the first time AMV BBDO has worked with Adidas.
"Back to school" will launch at the end of August across TV, digital and social channels, and will appear in-store at Foot Locker outlets across Europe. A second campaign, "holidays", will go live towards the end of the year.
Ian Pearman, the chief executive at AMV BBDO, said: "The combination of Adidas as a brand and Foot Locker as a retailer provides a great opportunity for exciting, innovative creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London