AMV BBDO bags Adidas Foot Locker work
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 July 2013 12:24PM
Foot Locker has awarded a Europe-wide brief to create two campaigns for Adidas to Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Foot Locker put out the brief earlier this year to promote adidas trainers exclusive to its stores.
Despite a pitch initially being called, AMV BBDO won the work without going through a competitive process. Creature had previously handled the joint Adidas and Foot Locker work.
AMV BBDO, which is Foot Locker’s retained creative agency, will work on Adidas’ next two campaigns with the sports retailer. It is the first time AMV BBDO has worked with Adidas.
"Back to school" will launch at the end of August across TV, digital and social channels, and will appear in-store at Foot Locker outlets across Europe. A second campaign, "holidays", will go live towards the end of the year.
Ian Pearman, the chief executive at AMV BBDO, said: "The combination of Adidas as a brand and Foot Locker as a retailer provides a great opportunity for exciting, innovative creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot