AMV BBDO bags Adidas Foot Locker work
Foot Locker has awarded a Europe-wide brief to create two campaigns for Adidas to Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Foot Locker put out the brief earlier this year to promote adidas trainers exclusive to its stores.
Despite a pitch initially being called, AMV BBDO won the work without going through a competitive process. Creature had previously handled the joint Adidas and Foot Locker work.
AMV BBDO, which is Foot Locker’s retained creative agency, will work on Adidas’ next two campaigns with the sports retailer. It is the first time AMV BBDO has worked with Adidas.
"Back to school" will launch at the end of August across TV, digital and social channels, and will appear in-store at Foot Locker outlets across Europe. A second campaign, "holidays", will go live towards the end of the year.
Ian Pearman, the chief executive at AMV BBDO, said: "The combination of Adidas as a brand and Foot Locker as a retailer provides a great opportunity for exciting, innovative creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Content Producer - Fantastic, creatively-led Integrated Agency, up to £45K + benefits Story Recruitment up to £45K + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Hair Care (Interim) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £34,000, Surrey
- Consumer Contact Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £35,720, Homeworking
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, East Midlands Region / West Midlands Region
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)