AMV BBDO bags Adidas Foot Locker work
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 July 2013 12:24PM
Foot Locker has awarded a Europe-wide brief to create two campaigns for Adidas to Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Foot Locker put out the brief earlier this year to promote adidas trainers exclusive to its stores.
Despite a pitch initially being called, AMV BBDO won the work without going through a competitive process. Creature had previously handled the joint Adidas and Foot Locker work.
AMV BBDO, which is Foot Locker’s retained creative agency, will work on Adidas’ next two campaigns with the sports retailer. It is the first time AMV BBDO has worked with Adidas.
"Back to school" will launch at the end of August across TV, digital and social channels, and will appear in-store at Foot Locker outlets across Europe. A second campaign, "holidays", will go live towards the end of the year.
Ian Pearman, the chief executive at AMV BBDO, said: "The combination of Adidas as a brand and Foot Locker as a retailer provides a great opportunity for exciting, innovative creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Manager Network Career Consultants £32000 - £36000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show