AMV BBDO bags Adidas Foot Locker work
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 July 2013 12:24PM
Foot Locker has awarded a Europe-wide brief to create two campaigns for Adidas to Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Foot Locker put out the brief earlier this year to promote adidas trainers exclusive to its stores.
Despite a pitch initially being called, AMV BBDO won the work without going through a competitive process. Creature had previously handled the joint Adidas and Foot Locker work.
AMV BBDO, which is Foot Locker’s retained creative agency, will work on Adidas’ next two campaigns with the sports retailer. It is the first time AMV BBDO has worked with Adidas.
"Back to school" will launch at the end of August across TV, digital and social channels, and will appear in-store at Foot Locker outlets across Europe. A second campaign, "holidays", will go live towards the end of the year.
Ian Pearman, the chief executive at AMV BBDO, said: "The combination of Adidas as a brand and Foot Locker as a retailer provides a great opportunity for exciting, innovative creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne