Razorfish scoops Argos digital task
Argos has appointed Razorfish to handle its digital work as part of its commitment to be a digitally led company.
An Argos spokeswoman said: "Argos can confirm it is working with Razorfish, which is one of many industry-leading partners helping to deliver its transformation strategy."
Argos announced its transformation strategy at the end of 2012 after suffering from intense competition online and a drop in sales from lower-income customers. It plans to spend £100 million in each of the next three years to become a digitally led company.
In July, Argos hired Bertrand Bodson, a former vice-president for digital at EMI, as its first digital director.
The appointment does not affect CHI & Partners, which holds the creative account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE or permanent Royds Raphael £30k-£35k+ pro rata, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL BRANDING, INNOVATION & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £75k-£80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND STRATEGY & DESIGN freelance contract & permanent role Royds Raphael £35k-£40k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)