Razorfish scoops Argos digital task
Argos has appointed Razorfish to handle its digital work as part of its commitment to be a digitally led company.
An Argos spokeswoman said: "Argos can confirm it is working with Razorfish, which is one of many industry-leading partners helping to deliver its transformation strategy."
Argos announced its transformation strategy at the end of 2012 after suffering from intense competition online and a drop in sales from lower-income customers. It plans to spend £100 million in each of the next three years to become a digitally led company.
In July, Argos hired Bertrand Bodson, a former vice-president for digital at EMI, as its first digital director.
The appointment does not affect CHI & Partners, which holds the creative account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London