Razorfish scoops Argos digital task
Argos has appointed Razorfish to handle its digital work as part of its commitment to be a digitally led company.
An Argos spokeswoman said: "Argos can confirm it is working with Razorfish, which is one of many industry-leading partners helping to deliver its transformation strategy."
Argos announced its transformation strategy at the end of 2012 after suffering from intense competition online and a drop in sales from lower-income customers. It plans to spend £100 million in each of the next three years to become a digitally led company.
In July, Argos hired Bertrand Bodson, a former vice-president for digital at EMI, as its first digital director.
The appointment does not affect CHI & Partners, which holds the creative account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Automation Manager (Demand Generation) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - award winning brand consultancy JEFFERSON 80-90k plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Director Major Players Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer x2 Major Players Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Insight Project Manager Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Bristol