Razorfish scoops Argos digital task
Argos has appointed Razorfish to handle its digital work as part of its commitment to be a digitally led company.
An Argos spokeswoman said: "Argos can confirm it is working with Razorfish, which is one of many industry-leading partners helping to deliver its transformation strategy."
Argos announced its transformation strategy at the end of 2012 after suffering from intense competition online and a drop in sales from lower-income customers. It plans to spend £100 million in each of the next three years to become a digitally led company.
In July, Argos hired Bertrand Bodson, a former vice-president for digital at EMI, as its first digital director.
The appointment does not affect CHI & Partners, which holds the creative account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- SEO Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show