Razorfish scoops Argos digital task
Argos has appointed Razorfish to handle its digital work as part of its commitment to be a digitally led company.
An Argos spokeswoman said: "Argos can confirm it is working with Razorfish, which is one of many industry-leading partners helping to deliver its transformation strategy."
Argos announced its transformation strategy at the end of 2012 after suffering from intense competition online and a drop in sales from lower-income customers. It plans to spend £100 million in each of the next three years to become a digitally led company.
In July, Argos hired Bertrand Bodson, a former vice-president for digital at EMI, as its first digital director.
The appointment does not affect CHI & Partners, which holds the creative account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London