Havas Worldwide London wins pan-European Birds Eye Iglo account
Havas Worldwide London has won the pan-European advertising account for the frozen food brand Birds Eye Iglo after a competitive pitch.
The agency beat DDB to win the business in a final head-to-head pitch. The incumbents, BBDO and McCann, who shared the European business, were knocked out at an earlier stage.
In the UK, the business was handled by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, which introduced the brand mascot Clarence the talking polar bear in 2010. It is understood that Birds Eye Iglo now wants to resurrect the Captain Birds Eye character.
The pitch was called earlier this year following the departure of Birds Eye Iglo chief executive Martin Glenn. No one at Havas Worldwide London would comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014