Havas Worldwide London wins pan-European Birds Eye Iglo account
Havas Worldwide London has won the pan-European advertising account for the frozen food brand Birds Eye Iglo after a competitive pitch.
The agency beat DDB to win the business in a final head-to-head pitch. The incumbents, BBDO and McCann, who shared the European business, were knocked out at an earlier stage.
In the UK, the business was handled by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, which introduced the brand mascot Clarence the talking polar bear in 2010. It is understood that Birds Eye Iglo now wants to resurrect the Captain Birds Eye character.
The pitch was called earlier this year following the departure of Birds Eye Iglo chief executive Martin Glenn. No one at Havas Worldwide London would comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show