Havas Worldwide London wins pan-European Birds Eye Iglo account
Havas Worldwide London has won the pan-European advertising account for the frozen food brand Birds Eye Iglo after a competitive pitch.
The agency beat DDB to win the business in a final head-to-head pitch. The incumbents, BBDO and McCann, who shared the European business, were knocked out at an earlier stage.
In the UK, the business was handled by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, which introduced the brand mascot Clarence the talking polar bear in 2010. It is understood that Birds Eye Iglo now wants to resurrect the Captain Birds Eye character.
The pitch was called earlier this year following the departure of Birds Eye Iglo chief executive Martin Glenn. No one at Havas Worldwide London would comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / FMCG - Superb Agency! - £55k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment Ltd £55k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2