“Campaign believes that creative excellence builds businesses and drives profits. If that’s a belief you share, then the Lions International Festival of Creativity in Cannes is the place to be. There’s absolutely nothing else like it if you’re serious about creativity.”
– Claire Beale, Global Editor-in-chief, Campaign
…That’s why we’ll be at Cannes this summer, and why you should join us there to celebrate brave, game-changing marketing and advertising. Work created at the intersection of creativity, data and technology.
Our reach is global, our influence is peerless
The Campaign audience is the marketing elite, those individuals with the greatest influence in the corporate, creative and technology worlds. They are the informed pioneers, the natural boundary pushers – the individuals who will redefine marketing for tomorrow, constantly looking forward, challenging themselves and their partners to achieve the impossible.
Five reasons to partner with Campaign at Cannes
- Unrivalled international reach with 1.5 million global unique digital users, plus one million social followers and 43,000 print readers
- We know the festival – we’ve been covering it for decades, working with a variety of partners on a range of differing executions and objectives
- Our market-leading content creation team gets the industry talking and engaged
- We get you results with punchy KPIs against every campaign
- Our global footprint extends across eight regions: UK, US, China, Turkey, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Japan, India
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss partnership opportunities.