South Africa's Advertising Standards Authority has dropped an investigation into a controversial charity ad that showed a white woman feeding scraps to a black child, after the organisation withdrew the spot and apologised.
Betfred has appointed Brothers and Sisters to its creative account after a competitive pitch.
Gymbox, the London chain of gyms, has appointed Albion to handle its advertising without a pitch.
Kelly Hoppen, the interior designer who has appeared on Dragons' Den, has enlisted Now to promote her new homeware collection.
Chiltern Railways is reviewing its creative advertising account putting the incumbent, Connect Group, on alert.
Metcalfe's, which was founded by one of the men behind Pret A Manger, is releasing its first TV ad.
McCann Worldgroup has promoted Pablo Walker, the president of McCann Worldgroup Latin America and Caribbean, to president of McCann Worldgroup Europe.
Dave Buonaguidi is leaving Karmarama, the agency he helped establish 14 years ago, to launch two ventures.
The number of advertising new-business appointments dropped by nearly 17 per cent in the first half of the 2014, but those across direct marketing/CRM increased by 44 per cent. Data from AAR showed that total new-business appointments were down by ...
TMW, the digital and direct agency, has hired OgilvyOne's planning partner, Bob Udale, as its head of planning.
Andy Sandoz, a creative partner at Havas Work Club, and Malin Hanås, a creative director at Razorfish, have signed up as team leaders for the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
Havas Worldwide has been handed lead agency status by EDF, the French energy supplier, after a seven-month pitch process.
Vizeum will draw on other agencies and divisions in Dentsu Aegis Network to service the Camelot media account.
EBay, the online auction and retail brand, is reviewing its social media strategy across Europe with a view to consolidating the business into a single agency.
Tony Quinn, the chief strategy officer at Publicis London, has left the agency after less than two years in the role.
Jet2.com, the low-cost airline based in Leeds, is searching for an agency to handle its advertising account. Jet2 has invited four agencies to pitch for the business as part of a process that began in recent weeks. The agency Home, which is also ba...
Malcolm Poynton, the European chief creative officer at SapientNitro, is leaving the agency after four years for an unspecified senior creative role at Cheil Worldwide.
Omnicom has appointed Troy Ruhanen, an executive vice-president at the ad group, as the president and chief executive of TBWA Worldwide, replacing Tom Carroll.
Bonhams, the auction house, has appointed Contagious London to help it become a bigger name in contemporary art sales.
DLKW Lowe has picked up the £3.5 million advertising account for the bottled gas business Calor Gas following a competitive pitch.
A campaign by the Singapore National Council On Problem Gambling hit a snag last night after Germany's routing of Brazil.
- Associate Director - Media Planning Aspire £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Digital Account Manager Aspire £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Planning Manager Aspire £32000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Editor Dot-Gap £28k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m