The content marketing agency Kameleon has been appointed by the sofa retailer Sofaworks as its lead strategic agency.
Megan Wooding has been appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam.
Malaysia Airlines may change its name as it contemplates a rebrand to salvage its reputation after two tragic incidents in less than six months.
Specsavers' creative director Graham Daldry describes how his in-house team turned Luis Suarez biting an opponent into a viral ad for his brand in less than 16 hours.
I recently joined hundreds of young people just starting out in the ad industry and graduating from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising's Foundation Certificate. Here are some of the top eight things I learnt.
Always' "like a girl" ad by Leo Burnett tops the Campaign Viral Chart for the second time in three weeks.
Tim Leake, the former global creative innovation director at technology education company Hyper Island and the SVP of growth and innovation at California-based RPA, argues that agencies need to be "more creative" about creativity.
WCRS has appointed Dino Burbidge to the newly-created role of director of technology and innovation.
McDonald's UK is tonight launching the first ad in its 'Here's to What Matters' campaign, focusing on its charity work.
Premier Foods has picked McCann London to bring the Homepride brand mascot, Fred, back to TV advertising.
Omaid Hiwaizi, the chief strategy officer at Geometry Global, explains his hopes for a future of informed debate at Cannes Lions.
Razorfish London has promoted Anders Plyhm to the role of interim executive creative director, replacing Sean Chambers.
ASOS, the online fashion retailer, has called a review of its UK advertising account.
Lida, the M&C Saatchi digital and direct agency, has promoted its managing partner Jonathan Goodman to managing director, replacing Victoria Fox.
Mark Lund will be tasked with turning McCann Worldgroup's UK agencies into a seamless offering when he joins as its chief executive in October.
Netflix is on the hunt for a creative agency ahead of a major expansion into Europe.
Arena has won the £4 million media business for Merck Consumer Health, owner of Seven Seas and Hailborange, currently handled by MEC Manchester.
New Look, the fashion retailer, is known to be speaking to agencies about its media planning and buying arrangements with a strong possibility of calling a review of the business handled by ZenithOptimedia.
As the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games kick off Campaign looks at some of the advertising that has aired in its run-up.
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
Captain Morgan, the Diageo rum brand, has been forced to pull a Facebook ad after the Advertising Standards Authority ruled that it implied alcohol conquered boredom.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - T2P Stopgap £200 - £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Strategy for Global Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £100000 - £180000 per annum + Bonus, Asia
- Marketing Manager Flow Caritas £35000 per annum + Gym, Pension , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred