It's been a while since Vincent Bollore was making real headlines.
UKTV is supporting the launch of UKTV Play, its new video-on-demand service, with an animated campaign.
A man in Australia has become what is believed to be the first person convicted of sex offences as a result of the lauded "Sweetie" campaign.
Greg Delaney and Mark Lund, the founders of DLKW Lowe, have backed Trigger Buzz, a new company providing real-time creative content for brands.
A graduate has scored a one-month trial at VCCP after sending the agency a David Brent-inspired video application.
Amazon Fire TV, the internet giant's video-streaming box for TVs, has launched a campaign focusing on the product's voice-recognition capabilities.
118 118, the directory assistance firm, is launching a multimillion-pound TV campaign to promote 118 118 Money, its lending arm.
Naked Communications has appointed Cyrus Vantoch-Wood, a creative director at Cheil London, to develop and lead its UK creative team.
Currys PC World is launching a brand campaign ahead of the Christmas season with the strapline "we start with you".
Argos is releasing the second ad in its "get set go Argos" campaign.
Philips is unveiling an online campaign starring the Olympic gymnast Louis Smith, aimed at encouraging people to ditch bottled juice in favour of making fresh juices at home.
Publicis Groupe's ZenithOptimedia's estimated £200 million European media business for O2, including the £50 million account in the UK, has been snatched away from them, following an intervention from Havas Media stakeholder and Vivendi chairman, Vin...
Funding Circle, the peer-to-peer lending company, has picked Karmarama to handle its creative account after a competitive pitch.
Lynda Bellingham has died, her agent has confirmed. The actress had been suffering from colon cancer after being diagnosed in July 2013.
The BBC has created an online 'Doctor Who' game called 'The Doctor and the Dalek' to encourage children to get into coding.
The Bolloré Group is attempting to secure a controlling stake in Havas, the world's sixth-largest advertising company, but has ruled out an imminent sale.
The Breast Cancer Campaign "wear it pink" fundraising initiative has crowd-sourced four videos to run across cinema, digital, social media and out-of-home channels.
The biggest risk to the UK ad industry is British brands failing to show an understanding of the austerity and hardship people are facing, according to former London 2012 marketing chief Greg Nugent.
Blinkbox, Tesco's answer to LoveFilm and Netflix, is preparing to release a brand campaign that it hopes will establish it as the home of the latest blockbusters.
Haig Club, the Diageo-owned whisky brand, has released a TV ad that stars David Beckham and was directed by Guy Ritchie.
Taylor Swift gets lost in a sea of kittens in the latest TV campaign for Diet Coke.
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media