Maurice Lévy, the chief executive of Publicis Groupe, has described 2014 as an "annus horribilis", after the collapse of the $35 billion merger with Omnicom.
Tetley, the tea brand, is set to launch the second TV ad in its £13 million ad push on Christmas Eve.
1. John Lewis, John Lewis Southampton Impossible to knowingly undersell, this clever campaign promoted new departments at the John Lewis store in Southampton. As the biggest store in the city s West Quay development is close to the Solent, it s a...
Peta, the non-profit animal rights organisation, has launched a campaign that encourages consumers to lead a vegan lifestyle and avoid turkey this Christmas.
Razorfish's UK chief executive, Chris Mellish, will leave the business at the beginning of 2015.
1. The Publicis/Omnicom merger When the $35 billion mega-merger between Publicis Groupe and Omnicom collapsed spectacularly in May, it wasn t just egg that was left on the faces of Maurice L vy and John Wren the damage went deeper still. Born fro...
Denise Turner is leaving Havas Media Group after 14 years to become director of insight at Newsworks.
Ebuyer.com, the online electronics retailer, has launched its first major TV sponsorship campaign with Dave, the UKTV Freeview channel, in a £2.8 million deal.
Gay Haines, the founder of global executive search firm Grace Blue, gives her tips about things to consider when looking for a new agency leader, whether chief executive or executive creative director.
Johnnie Walker has appointed Anomaly as its global lead creative agency, ditching Bartle Bogle Hegarty after 15 years.
1. Mark Collins Collins remains the industry s most significant media buyer following the collapse of the Publicis/Omnicom merger. The Group M operation that he spearheads still controls at least a third of all the UK s trackable media spend. He st...
Comparethemarket.com is going to have its own dramatic Christmas Day storyline as one of the meerkats departs the advertiser's mini soap during a special ad to air on ITV.
Mother has flown a well-known Jesus impersonator from Los Angeles to London as a Christmas stunt.
Celebrities popped up in several ads this year, many of which featured in Campaign's Turkey of the Week. Here's the top ten turkeys with celebrity appearances.
Warner Leisure, owned by the Bourne Leisure, has appointed Now without a pitch.
MediaCom has won the consolidating pitch for Mars' global media planning business, spanning 80 markets.
Technics, the audio brand, has relaunched after six years with a new music service and ad campaign designed to "evoke the feeling of rediscovering music".
1. The Pilion Trust, fuck the poor The Pilion Trust charity launched a multi-award-winning campaign in which a man attempted to shock people into donating by walking around London wearing a sign reading: "Fuck the poor." The man was filmed inciti...
In 1957, America was stunned.
An online ad promoting 'The Walking Dead' has been banned by the Advertising Standards Authority for showing graphic violence on a website used by children.
WPP has appointed Roberto Quarta to succeed chairman Philip Lader and to join the board as non-executive director.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Copywriter Gemini Search £60000.00 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Events Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £30,000 - £40,000, Woking, Surrey
- Designer Creative Recruitment £70 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Process Manager Stopgap £42000 per annum + Benefits, Surrey