Around 15 per cent of Brits online are using ad blockers because they find the spots "interruptive or annoying," according to a report by YouGov.
Heineken has refreshed its global agency lineup, by appointing Publicis Worldwide to be its lead global creative agency for the brewing giant's lager brand.
Oasis, the Coca-Cola owned juice brand, has launched a humorous campaign in an attempt to connect with a new generation of consumers.
"When we look at the world, we don't look at how it is today, but instead, we dream of how it ought to be tomorrow," said SY Lau, the president of Tencent's Online Media Group, as he accepted the Media Person of the Year award at Cannes.
Jim Gilchrist, a director at MJZ, has joined Outsider to work on global business.
The Campaign Big Awards has extended its deadline for entries to Wednesday 8 July due to popular demand.
Arthur Sadoun, the president of Publicis Worldwide, is to extend his remit by taking over responsibility for MSLGroup, the PR network.
R/GA New York has won Agency of the Year at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity, the first time a digital shop has taken the accolade.
Day 25, book 25. Dante's masterpiece contains, among many other things, the most compelling account ever written of the horror of mediocrity.
Campaign has rounded up the Grand Prix winners from last week's Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
The winners of the Young Lions Marketers Competition tell Campaign why Cannes Lions feels more like Glastonbury.
Lloyds Bank has brought back its iconic black horse in a new campaign marking its 250th anniversary.
WPP has been named the Holding Company of the Year at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity for the fifth consecutive year.
Adam & Eve/DDB picked up the Grand Prix in the Film Craft category at Cannes last night for "Monty's Christmas" for John Lewis.
Adam & Eve/DDB was the only UK entry to win a Titanium or Integrated Lion at Cannes tonight.
The UK received four gold Film Lions at the final awards ceremony in Cannes this evening for work for Honda, Beats By Dre, Guinness and Ikea.
No Grand Prix was awarded in the Branded Content and Entertainment category at Cannes today, but Adam & Eve/DDB and AKQA London walked away with gold Lions, with work for John Lewis and Nike, respectively.
The agency was accused of taking credit for the work of Singapore agency Arcade
Campaign once again took over the Carlton Beach in Cannes for its annual party.
Taking part in the judging for the Titanium and Integrated category at Cannes has provoked a few thoughts.
Campaign interviews Miles Young, Bob Greenberg, Arthur Sedoun, Chuck Porter and more.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy