The English Beef and Lamb executive (Eblex) is to launch a TV campaign this autumn promoting midweek roasts.
Following the news of Phones 4U's abrupt entry into administration, Campaign presents a list of some of the retailer's best ads.
Skoda has handed 18 Feet & Rising a digital brief after the agency impressed the car brand during its pan-European pitch earlier this year.
Ads are presenting an unrealistic representation of modern day parenting, claims new research by Parentdish.
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online retailer, sets out its stall as a brand in a quirky new TV campaign.
The Financial Times is set to unveil its first design refresh in seven years tomorrow, created for easier navigation and to better complement its digital brand extensions.
Nils Leonard, Grey London's executive director, looks at why brands should be using the formula for happiness.
Sunny, the short-term credit account, has appointed St Luke's to handle its advertising account following a competitive pitch.
Home appliance brand Bosch is embarking on its first-ever TV sponsorship deal with Channel 4's 'Sunday Brunch'.
Ikea's comically pastiche of Apple has become this week's most shared ad in the Campaign Viral Chart.
Kellogg's Squares has signed up to sponsor ITV2's Celebrity Juice in its first ever TV sponsorship deal.
Tim Lindsay, D&AD's chief executive, lists his 10 favourite D&AD Annual designs.
TBWA lands Airbnb global brief TBWA has landed global creative duties for Airbnb after a review. The pitch was led by TBWA\Chiat\Day in Los Angeles, with contributions from the London, Paris, Singapore and Brazil offices. Gibson to chair EACA cou...
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has hired Tom Skinner and Phil Holbrook as creative directors to strengthen the British Airways team after the agency won the account in February.
Orangina, the French citrus drink well-known for its quirky advertising, is looking for an ad agency ahead of a major push in the UK.
ZenithOptimedia has hired Dentsu Aegis Network's Grant Millar as its UK chief executive.
Priory Group, which is known for its upscale rehab facilities, has appointed Zone to look after its digital strategy.
Now TV, BSkyB's video-on-demand service, is reviewing its advertising account.
Advertising expenditure in West Europe will grow for the first time in two years driven by the strong UK ad market.
DigitasLBi has appointed Scott Ross as UK chief technology officer to drive the agency's tech strategy.
Save the Children has released a sequel to its successful 'Most Shocking Second a Day' film, which this time tackles illiteracy in the UK.
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Ireland / Dublin
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- ITV chief calls for Sky and Virgin to pay for content