The Outdoor Media Centre, the outdoor media trade body, has appointed Mark Craze, the former chief executive of Havas Media UK, as its chairman, replacing Naren Patel.
José Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, will feature in TV ads for Top Eleven, a free online football manager game developed by Nordeus.
Elspeth Lynn, the group executive creative director at M&C Saatchi, is leaving the agency amid a restructure of its creative department.
Gocompare.com, the price comparison website, has aired a new ad, continuing the 'Go, Go Power' campaign that began during Christmas 2014.
Charles Watson, the group chairman at Karma Communications, has stepped down.
Freeview launches its latest series of digital ads today, which show the benefits of free services.
Jon Claydon, Rita Clifton, Karen Blackett and Sarah Warby are among the advertising, media and marketing names to make it into Debrett's list of the most influential people in the UK.
The Daily Mirror is responding to the publicity around its rival The Sun's Page 3 by publishing a "montage" of tits tomorrow.
Content agency Across The Pond has produced a series of four short digital films as part of the publicity push for the release of spy drama Kingsman: The Secret Service, featuring Colin Firth.
Lowe Open and DLKW Lowe have launched an integrated marketing push to support ongoing TV activity for the British Heart Foundation's Wear Red fundraising day, which takes place on 6 February.
Publicis Groupe has extended the deadline for Sapient shareholders to accept its $3.7 billion offer for a fourth time.
Skittles is releasing a teaser for its first-ever Super Bowl ad. The spot, created by DDB Chicago, employs the same humour as previous ads from the Wrigley brand.
Continuation of "Hyped for Halftime" campaign gets some laughs
Russ Lidstone, the chief executive of Havas Worldwide London, is leaving the agency amid a restructure designed to increase collaboration with its sister agency, Havas Work Club.
'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
Wednesday evening brought the first WACL Gathering of 2015, titled 'Managing Motherhood and Making it Work for You'.
Lingerie chain Victoria's Secret is getting in on the Super Bowl action by releasing an online film of five models playing American Football and buying a TV spot during the big game.
FCB Inferno's ad for Sport England encouraging women to participate in sport has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
Rocky star Sylvester Stallone will appear in an ad for Warburtons bread, reprising his role as the aging Cold War boxer.
Series of videos explores how dads can get the work and family life balance right
Jam has appointed OgilvyOne's James Shepherd as its head of mobile to help develop its mobile strategy globally.
Albion has won a contested pitch to handle the creative advertising for Glorious!, which makes soups, sauces and dips that are sold in Tesco stores.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Media Analyst - Media Consultancy Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £30,000 - £40,000 + bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Mustard Jobs £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + DOE, City of London
- Lead Digital Designer become £38 - 46K, London (South), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role