King Digital Entertainment has launched a global ad campaign to promote its new game Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Unsold jumble sale items come alive and sing 'I Want To Know What Love Is' in a new campaign for Freeview, the free-to-air digital TV service.
Matt Damon, Thandie Newton and Femi Kuti are among the stars to appear in a new film to encourage global leaders to do something about the Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
GLH, the hotel company that owns the Thistle brand, among others, has appointed Mr President as the lead strategic and creative agency for two new brands.
Gala Interactive, part of Gala Coral Group, has appointed The7stars to its £5.7 million media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
Ray Morgan, one of the most influential figures in the professionalisation of media planning and buying, has died aged 82.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has won the Open University's £10 million advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Droga5 has promoted Sarah Thompson, its New York chief executive, and Jonny Bauer, the New York chief strategy officer, to global roles.
The Crown Commercial Service has told agencies on the Government's creative roster that it will extend their contracts for another year.
Creature London has promoted two of its account directors, Andrew Milner and Jane Stephenson, to joint heads of account management, ahead of the departure of Zoe Verrion.
Grey London has been appointed to create a £3 million integrated campaign for Kuoni Travel.
Anchor is set to appoint Creature London to its £4 million UK business.
Secret Escapes, the online luxury-travel company, is seeking a new creative agency.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, M2M, Manning Gottlieb OMD and TBWA\London are expected to be among the first wave of Omnicom agencies to relocate to the former Royal Bank of Scotland office building on London's South Bank next year.
PayPal, the online payment company, is looking for an agency to handle its electronic customer relationship marketing activity in the UK.
Qatar Airways is understood to have handed its global creative account to JWT after calling a pitch in the summer.
TBWA\London has hired Amelia Torode from The Good Relations Group as its new chief strategy officer, completing the agency's management line-up.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty London has promoted Caroline Pay to deputy executive creative director as part of a management reshuffle.
Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car marque, and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles have appointed Proximity London to handle their combined CRM account.
The independent brewer Hall & Woodhouse has appointed Joint as the creative agency of record for its Badger ales brands after a competitive pitch.
MediaCom picked up the Grand Prix at the Campaign Media Awards on Wednesday night after winning in three categories.
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts