Skoda to sponsor Five's crime drama
The car manufacturer Skoda is to sponsor all US crime drama on Five, including CSI and Law & Order, for a year.
The seven-figure deal includes programmes on Five and its digital channel Five USA, as well as online sponsorship, display inventory and pre-roll and mid-roll bumpers on the catch-up service Demand Five.
The idents for the sponsorship, which was brokered by MediaCom, will be created by Skoda's ad agency, Fallon.
US drama attracts some of Five's biggest audiences, with an average viewing figure of 12.5 million a week.
Separately, Five has signed up the car-maker Seat as its exclusive broadcast sponsor for the 2010/11 Uefa Europa League football tournament.
The sponsorship includes opening credits, break bumpers and closing credits, trailers for the coverage, digital display ads and branding on all shortand long-form content from the tournament.
That deal was also brokered by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues