Syfy, the NBCUniversal science fiction channel, has appointed Lowe & Partners to create a global brand campaign, following a competitive pitch.
Twitter has launched an online learning hub for agencies to help them maximise their marketing on the platform.
Mark Holden, head of futures at Arena explores Facebook's introduction of its Premium Video Ad format with Comparethemarket.com.
BreatheSport, a social network where fans can interact with sporting celebrities, launches in beta today.
Comparethemarket.com is running the first UK Premium Video Ad campaign on Facebook, to expand its recent activity around the baby Oleg character.
Sophie Turner, the actress who plays Sansa Stark in 'Game Of Thrones', has been revealed as the face of Karen Millen's autumn/winter 2014 campaign.
Save the Children is on the hunt for an agency to help the charity adapt to the changing digital landscape.
Uncle Ben's, the Mars food brand, has created a YouTube cooking channel as part of a campaign to encourage parents to cook with their children.
Lake Capital, the private equity company set to buy Engine, has refused to improve its offer to ex-employee shareholders.
Some 8,000 youngsters packed themselves into Alexandra Palace on Saturday to meet their online idols. Campaign spoke to some of the YouTube stars, as well as the people connecting them with brands.
BuzzFeed has outlined its expansion plans after raising $50 million (£30 million) of investment from the venture capitalist Andreessen Horowitz.
AnalogFolk has appointed Fame Razak, a technical director at Critical Mass, as its first chief technology officer to help bolster its technology offering.
Sean Thompson, the chief creative officer at Dare, is leaving the agency to pursue a career in film-making.
Care for the Wild, the wildlife charity, has brought together some of the "cats of the internet" for a new online film to raise money for endangered lions and tigers.
Now TV, BSkyB's internet TV service, is launching an interactive digital-out-of-home campaign in the style of the arcade game Whac-A-Mole in cinemas across the UK from tomorrow (9 August).
Lucozade, the soft drink brand, is putting nearly £2 million into advertising its new reduced sugar energy drink, targeting an older demographic.
The Advertising Standards Authority has rapped the Inverness City Advertiser (ICA) for implying illegal drug use in an email mailer for its website Whatsonhighlands.com.
Future, the consolidating international media group, has unveiled its new executive management team under chief executive Zillah Byng-Maddick.
Havas EHS has hired Kitcatt Nohr's chief marketing officer, Tracey Barber, as its group chief marketing officer.
Adam Crozier, chief executive of ITV, has admitted there is "work to be done" to boost viewers after being outperformed for share of commercial impacts (SOCI) by Channel 4, despite its World Cup coverage last month.
Rapp has been awarded the creative, media and data accounts for Cigna Insurance Services in the UK, following a three-way pitch.
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show