Daily Diary - 105 seconds of Boris
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 11:55AM
Tory pin-up Boris Johnson was given the star treatment at his party's conference this week with a tongue-in-cheek video promo showing a stunt double riding around London on a Boris bike and recapping his zipline drama in an action film style.
Grassroots Conservative website, ConservativeHome, commissioned the Remarkable Group to create the 'Mission Imborisable' video ahead of its fringe event at this week’s Conservative conference in Birmingham.
The tongue-in-cheek Mission Impossible inspired video, set to highly dramatic music, shows a Boris lookalike riding past iconic London landmarks on a 'Boris Bike' and listening to the Spice Girls on his iPhone, a reference to the London Mayor dancing to the Spice Girls at the Olympics closing ceremony.
The video also flashes up some of Boris’s key achievements as mayor including beating "the politician that Tony Blair couldn’t beat" alongside an image of Ken Livingstone winking.
It also includes the clip of him hanging from a malfunctioning zipwire at an Olympic event.
If you have a Daily Diary please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive / Lead Generator Stonor Completely depends on level of experience - £25K - £45K, Berkshire / Hertfordshire / Amersham, Buckinghamshire / Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire / Watford, H...