Digital agency CreativeFeed launches UK office
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 October 2012 12:21PM
US digital agency CreativeFeed has opened its first office in the UK, a 50-50 joint venture with PR agency Red Robin, with Bordeaux Wine Council as its founding client.
Robin Dhara, the founder of Red Robin, will lead the UK office as director of CreativeFeed London and will initially oversee creative. It is not yet known how many staff will be working in the London office.
CreativeFeed was founded in San Francisco in 2006, and is headquartered in New York. It employs about 50 staff and has additional offices in Shanghai and Paris.
It specialises in working with chief marketing officers and chief executives who are pushing through specific changes in the brand or business. The agency plans to expand the reach of its existing clients with its expansion. Clients include Microsoft and the New York City Opera.
Arthur Ceria, founder and chief creative officer of CreativeFeed, said: "The UK consumer is dynamic, sharp, and proud of his or her taste, and has been a focus of our work for years. The establishment of CreativeFeed London gives us an opportunity to engage with this market even further on behalf of our clients."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Lead London Bullion Market Association Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits based on experience., London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer (6 Months FTC ) become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Conceptual Creative become £45K-£50K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer become £20K-£25K, London (Central), London (Greater)