Digital agency CreativeFeed launches UK office
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 October 2012 12:21PM
US digital agency CreativeFeed has opened its first office in the UK, a 50-50 joint venture with PR agency Red Robin, with Bordeaux Wine Council as its founding client.
Robin Dhara, the founder of Red Robin, will lead the UK office as director of CreativeFeed London and will initially oversee creative. It is not yet known how many staff will be working in the London office.
CreativeFeed was founded in San Francisco in 2006, and is headquartered in New York. It employs about 50 staff and has additional offices in Shanghai and Paris.
It specialises in working with chief marketing officers and chief executives who are pushing through specific changes in the brand or business. The agency plans to expand the reach of its existing clients with its expansion. Clients include Microsoft and the New York City Opera.
Arthur Ceria, founder and chief creative officer of CreativeFeed, said: "The UK consumer is dynamic, sharp, and proud of his or her taste, and has been a focus of our work for years. The establishment of CreativeFeed London gives us an opportunity to engage with this market even further on behalf of our clients."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Product Marketing Manager for a leading Manufacturer <£48,000 Ninesharp £42000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits, Uxbridge
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Web Producer / Dubai based / Tax free Salary MCG Associates Tax free Salary, Dubai
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement