Lloyds looks to build digital agency roster
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
Lloyds Banking Group has called a review of its digital business as it looks to beef up its roster.
The bank is understood to be investing larger spend in digital channels in the coming year and, as a result, is looking to boost the number of digital shops it works with.
LBi, which has worked with Lloyds since 2008, currently handles the bulk of the build and design work, including its presence in internet and mobile banking.
It is thought that LBi will pitch for some additional business.
Agencies with digital build capabilities have been approached by the bank ahead of a pitch. It is believed that chemistry meetings are scheduled for two weeks’ time.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R handles the main creative and digital creative work for Lloyds. It is understood that this relationship is not affected by the review.
The agency landed digital work from Lloyds when its former digital shop, Saint, was rolled into the main agency in April.
Activity handled by LBi includes the Money Manager tool that aims to help customers manage their finances.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, South Manchester
- Account Director Spotlight Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum + 25 DAYS HOL, West End
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £25000 - £32000 per annum + + Excellent Bens & Growth opps, Rugby
- Online Sales EMEA Ultimate Asset £25000 - £75000 per annum, London