Hometown lands ITV Player ad task
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
ITV has handed the start-up Hometown a brief to promote its ITV Player service.
The agency has been tasked with delivering a campaign to drive usage of the broadcaster’s catch-up service.
However, it will also work alongside ITV’s in-house creative resource, ITV Creative, on other advertising projects.
ITV moved its £7 million advertising in-house in December last year, ending a four-year relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The move allowed BBH to secure the advertising account for Virgin Media.
Hometown becomes the first advertising agency to work with ITV since the split.
Helen Kimber, the managing partner of Hometown, said: "The ambition for ITV, combined with our experience of working with media companies, makes this a great project to work on and we look forward to working alongside the team."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%