Campaign and Newsworks team up to hold Tablet Media Summit
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:48AM
Key brands and media experts will debate the size of marketing and media opportunities on tablet media at the Newsworks Tablet Media Summit, held in association with Campaign, on 23 November.
Presenters and panellists who will look at how tablet media is affecting marketing, media and advertising, include:
- Peter Souter, chairman and chief creative officer, TBWA\UK
- Andrew Warner, senior marketing director EMEA, Expedia
- Abba Newbery, director of advertising strategy, News International
- Ian Dowds, managing director, Digital Media, Mirror Group
- Guy Zitter, managing director, Mail Newspaper Group
- Andre McGarrigle, director of audience, Guardian Media Group
- Zach Leonard, managing director, digital, Evening Standard and The Independent
- Paul Kemp-Robertson, co-founder, Contagious
In addition, the Telegraph Media Group will be showcasing the latest in tablet advertising and other technological developments.
Torin Douglas, the BBC News media correspondent, will chair the summit, which runs from 8.30am to 11am at the Victoria & Albert Museum's Hochhauser Auditorium in West London.
Warner said: "Tablet media presents an exciting opportunity for brands. Consumers are clearly engaged with the platform – and we need to be where consumers are. But the way people interact with tablets also offers exciting new single- and dual-screen opportunities to put brands in a different context."
To register for free, go to www.newsworkssummit.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency