Emirates launches global digital pitch
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Emirates is looking for an agency to handle a global digital brief to promote its fleet of aircraft.
Agencies have been approached directly to pitch for the account. The process will be led out of London.
It is understood that the brief is to promote its Boeing 777s. Emirates currently works with global agencies including Lean Mean Fighting Machine, StrawberryFrog and Atmosphere BBDO.
The rethink follows a review of the Emirates UK advertising business. After a three-month pitch, the account moved to G2 Joshua earlier this month.
The win extended G2’s relationship with Emirates, with which it also works in Europe. The UK business was previously handled by Publicis Chemistry.
The airline recently announced that it is renewing its shirt and stadium sponsorship of Arsenal Football Club. The deal is worth £150 million over five years and is one of the biggest of its type.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Consultant Future Trends Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £65000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Client Sales Account Manager (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £40000 - £45000 per annum + 30% bonus , London
- Senior Online Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad