Emirates launches global digital pitch
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Emirates is looking for an agency to handle a global digital brief to promote its fleet of aircraft.
Agencies have been approached directly to pitch for the account. The process will be led out of London.
It is understood that the brief is to promote its Boeing 777s. Emirates currently works with global agencies including Lean Mean Fighting Machine, StrawberryFrog and Atmosphere BBDO.
The rethink follows a review of the Emirates UK advertising business. After a three-month pitch, the account moved to G2 Joshua earlier this month.
The win extended G2’s relationship with Emirates, with which it also works in Europe. The UK business was previously handled by Publicis Chemistry.
The airline recently announced that it is renewing its shirt and stadium sponsorship of Arsenal Football Club. The deal is worth £150 million over five years and is one of the biggest of its type.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- New Business Manager/ Director - Live Creative Events Agency Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum + 20k Bonus, remote working possible, London
- Senior Brand Manager Weetabix Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £Competitive Salary Package, Northamptonshire
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media