Maurice Lévy recaps acquisitive year in eccentric style
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38AM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy has posted an eccentric video address to the world on YouTube that reviews a year in which his company acquired BBH and LBi and looks ahead to 2013.
The video, which has a number of hidden extras that can be accessed by double-clicknig the pause button, follows 2010's effort promoting the Publicis Groupe Twitter feed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3