Maurice Lévy recaps acquisitive year in eccentric style
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:38AM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy has posted an eccentric video address to the world on YouTube that reviews a year in which his company acquired BBH and LBi and looks ahead to 2013.
The video, which has a number of hidden extras that can be accessed by double-clicknig the pause button, follows 2010's effort promoting the Publicis Groupe Twitter feed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Research Associate Ninesharp £70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of RTB Accounts and Operations Aspire £80000 per annum, London
- Press Buyer - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- SEO Consultant Guru Careers £35 - 40k (DOE) + Benefits, Based in London (W11)
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool