Kraft's Tassimo to send personalised thank you messages
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 December 2012 11:59AM
Kraft has launched an eCRM campaign supporting its coffee brand Tassimo, which sends "thank you" messages to customers' friends, in a campaign created by Publicis Chemistry.
Members of its CRM programme, which is called myTASSIMO, will be sent an email, inviting them to send a message of thanks to their friend in the form of a personalised video, accessible from a microsite. Participants will get access to a special offer.
To accompany the campaign there will be Facebook activity to show how many people are spreading thank you messages across the world.
There is also an opportunity to share the messages on social media channels, including Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Facebook.
The activity runs across eight European countries, with Publicis Chemistry supported by Proximity Paris and TBWA Berlin.
It forms part of Tassimo’s current ‘Touch. Sip. Smile’ campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne