Kraft's Tassimo to send personalised thank you messages
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 December 2012 11:59AM
Kraft has launched an eCRM campaign supporting its coffee brand Tassimo, which sends "thank you" messages to customers' friends, in a campaign created by Publicis Chemistry.
Members of its CRM programme, which is called myTASSIMO, will be sent an email, inviting them to send a message of thanks to their friend in the form of a personalised video, accessible from a microsite. Participants will get access to a special offer.
To accompany the campaign there will be Facebook activity to show how many people are spreading thank you messages across the world.
There is also an opportunity to share the messages on social media channels, including Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Facebook.
The activity runs across eight European countries, with Publicis Chemistry supported by Proximity Paris and TBWA Berlin.
It forms part of Tassimo’s current ‘Touch. Sip. Smile’ campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Online Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000, Peterborough
- Category manager - ontrade / Convenience Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum, West London
- SEO Consultant - Rapidly Growing Agency!!! SAVVY Media Ltd £20K - 25K, Luton, Bedfordshire
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again