Kraft's Tassimo to send personalised thank you messages
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 December 2012 11:59AM
Kraft has launched an eCRM campaign supporting its coffee brand Tassimo, which sends "thank you" messages to customers' friends, in a campaign created by Publicis Chemistry.
Members of its CRM programme, which is called myTASSIMO, will be sent an email, inviting them to send a message of thanks to their friend in the form of a personalised video, accessible from a microsite. Participants will get access to a special offer.
To accompany the campaign there will be Facebook activity to show how many people are spreading thank you messages across the world.
There is also an opportunity to share the messages on social media channels, including Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Facebook.
The activity runs across eight European countries, with Publicis Chemistry supported by Proximity Paris and TBWA Berlin.
It forms part of Tassimo’s current ‘Touch. Sip. Smile’ campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- French agency creates chocolate dildo Easter campaign