Kraft's Tassimo to send personalised thank you messages
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 December 2012 11:59AM
Kraft has launched an eCRM campaign supporting its coffee brand Tassimo, which sends "thank you" messages to customers' friends, in a campaign created by Publicis Chemistry.
Members of its CRM programme, which is called myTASSIMO, will be sent an email, inviting them to send a message of thanks to their friend in the form of a personalised video, accessible from a microsite. Participants will get access to a special offer.
To accompany the campaign there will be Facebook activity to show how many people are spreading thank you messages across the world.
There is also an opportunity to share the messages on social media channels, including Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Facebook.
The activity runs across eight European countries, with Publicis Chemistry supported by Proximity Paris and TBWA Berlin.
It forms part of Tassimo’s current ‘Touch. Sip. Smile’ campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'