Samsung reveals Santa's route on Galaxy Note tablet
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2012 11:10AM
Samsung is pushing its Galaxy Note tablet as its flagship Christmas gift by showing Santa and his elves using it to respond to a letter from a little girl.
The ‘A note to Santa’ video aims to show-off the capabilities of the "premium suite upgrade" on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, including its Easy Clip and Quick Command features.
Creative by Rebel from the digital campaign shows the girl creating a "magical letter" to Santa on the tablet with Santa later using the device to plan the route to the girl’s house.
The digital campaign is aimed at differentiating the Galaxy Note 10.1 from other tablets as a device that is optimised for creating as well as consuming content.
Creative ends with the strapline "the most magical creations begin with a Note".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Planning Account Manager - Lifestyle and Travel Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Project Manager Dynamic New Alliances £350.00 - £375.00 per day, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER- PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- What I learned at Digital Shoreditch
- Foster's says 'hooroo' to Australian agony uncles
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review