Full events detail
Trend Briefing: The CO-commerce Revolution
- 10 October 2012 to 10 October 2012
- LS:N Global
The briefing explores the forces rewriting the rules of commerce in the 21st century, across three new trend areas:
-'Faction Marketing': where brands harness today's interactive world to blend fact, fiction and fantasy to create powerful stories to engage consumers.
-'Symbiotic branding': a new type of collaboration where a brand uses another brand's space, website, advertising campaign or database to save money or kick-start innovation.
-'New Emerging Affluents': the next billion consumers in emerging markets with small but growing disposable incomes representing massive potential profit margins.
Kings Place, 90 York Way
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief