Full events detail
Trend Briefing: The CO-commerce Revolution
- 10 October 2012 to 10 October 2012
- LS:N Global
The briefing explores the forces rewriting the rules of commerce in the 21st century, across three new trend areas:
-'Faction Marketing': where brands harness today's interactive world to blend fact, fiction and fantasy to create powerful stories to engage consumers.
-'Symbiotic branding': a new type of collaboration where a brand uses another brand's space, website, advertising campaign or database to save money or kick-start innovation.
-'New Emerging Affluents': the next billion consumers in emerging markets with small but growing disposable incomes representing massive potential profit margins.
Kings Place, 90 York Way
- Digital AM to AD - entertainment clients become £28k-£45k, Surrey
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'