Full events detail
Trend Briefing: The CO-commerce Revolution
- 10 October 2012 to 10 October 2012
- LS:N Global
The briefing explores the forces rewriting the rules of commerce in the 21st century, across three new trend areas:
-'Faction Marketing': where brands harness today's interactive world to blend fact, fiction and fantasy to create powerful stories to engage consumers.
-'Symbiotic branding': a new type of collaboration where a brand uses another brand's space, website, advertising campaign or database to save money or kick-start innovation.
-'New Emerging Affluents': the next billion consumers in emerging markets with small but growing disposable incomes representing massive potential profit margins.
Kings Place, 90 York Way
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media