Full events detail
Trend Briefing: The CO-commerce Revolution
- 10 October 2012 to 10 October 2012
- LS:N Global
The briefing explores the forces rewriting the rules of commerce in the 21st century, across three new trend areas:
-'Faction Marketing': where brands harness today's interactive world to blend fact, fiction and fantasy to create powerful stories to engage consumers.
-'Symbiotic branding': a new type of collaboration where a brand uses another brand's space, website, advertising campaign or database to save money or kick-start innovation.
-'New Emerging Affluents': the next billion consumers in emerging markets with small but growing disposable incomes representing massive potential profit margins.
Kings Place, 90 York Way
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)