Full events detail
Trend Briefing: The CO-commerce Revolution
- 10 October 2012 to 10 October 2012
- LS:N Global
The briefing explores the forces rewriting the rules of commerce in the 21st century, across three new trend areas:
-'Faction Marketing': where brands harness today's interactive world to blend fact, fiction and fantasy to create powerful stories to engage consumers.
-'Symbiotic branding': a new type of collaboration where a brand uses another brand's space, website, advertising campaign or database to save money or kick-start innovation.
-'New Emerging Affluents': the next billion consumers in emerging markets with small but growing disposable incomes representing massive potential profit margins.
Kings Place, 90 York Way
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London