Diary: Ivy's political face-off
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 May 2010 12:00AM
Last Thursday, up and down the country, political heavyweights went head-to-head in the General Election.
However, further down the rungs of power, there was another political contest going on in The Ivy. By some twist of table planning fate, sitting at either end of a long booth of tables staring at each other over their shepherd's pies were David Jones, the Euro RSCG chief who had been putting himself front and centre in the Tory party's communications plan, and Robert Senior, the Saatchi & Saatchi chief who has been battling for Labour. The intensity was so hot that the restaurant's fire alarm actually went off.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Richmond Ninesharp Negotiable, Richmond upon Thames
- Project Manager Dynamic New Alliances £28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up