Diary: Ivy's political face-off
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 May 2010 12:00AM
Last Thursday, up and down the country, political heavyweights went head-to-head in the General Election.
However, further down the rungs of power, there was another political contest going on in The Ivy. By some twist of table planning fate, sitting at either end of a long booth of tables staring at each other over their shepherd's pies were David Jones, the Euro RSCG chief who had been putting himself front and centre in the Tory party's communications plan, and Robert Senior, the Saatchi & Saatchi chief who has been battling for Labour. The intensity was so hot that the restaurant's fire alarm actually went off.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.