Diary: Ivy's political face-off
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 May 2010 12:00AM
Last Thursday, up and down the country, political heavyweights went head-to-head in the General Election.
However, further down the rungs of power, there was another political contest going on in The Ivy. By some twist of table planning fate, sitting at either end of a long booth of tables staring at each other over their shepherd's pies were David Jones, the Euro RSCG chief who had been putting himself front and centre in the Tory party's communications plan, and Robert Senior, the Saatchi & Saatchi chief who has been battling for Labour. The intensity was so hot that the restaurant's fire alarm actually went off.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central