Diary: Mindshare wins at Nabs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 May 2010 12:00AM
Despite the overcast skies at the Richmond Athletic Ground, spirits at the Nabs Rugby 7s tournament last Sunday weren't dampened.
It was the media folk who proved they had the brutish strength to beat their advertising rivals in the ESPN-sponsored event, with Mindshare securing The Plate.
The top prize -The Trophy - was lifted by the defending champions News International after a bitter battle against the tournament regulars AMV BBDO. Meanwhile, Delaney Lund Knox Warren was the only ad agency to win a prize, beating RPM in the final for The Bowl.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Design Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer Major Players £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account