Diary: Mindshare wins at Nabs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 May 2010 12:00AM
Despite the overcast skies at the Richmond Athletic Ground, spirits at the Nabs Rugby 7s tournament last Sunday weren't dampened.
It was the media folk who proved they had the brutish strength to beat their advertising rivals in the ESPN-sponsored event, with Mindshare securing The Plate.
The top prize -The Trophy - was lifted by the defending champions News International after a bitter battle against the tournament regulars AMV BBDO. Meanwhile, Delaney Lund Knox Warren was the only ad agency to win a prize, beating RPM in the final for The Bowl.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated