Diary: Mindshare wins at Nabs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 May 2010 12:00AM
Despite the overcast skies at the Richmond Athletic Ground, spirits at the Nabs Rugby 7s tournament last Sunday weren't dampened.
It was the media folk who proved they had the brutish strength to beat their advertising rivals in the ESPN-sponsored event, with Mindshare securing The Plate.
The top prize -The Trophy - was lifted by the defending champions News International after a bitter battle against the tournament regulars AMV BBDO. Meanwhile, Delaney Lund Knox Warren was the only ad agency to win a prize, beating RPM in the final for The Bowl.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'