Diary: Mindshare wins at Nabs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 May 2010 12:00AM
Despite the overcast skies at the Richmond Athletic Ground, spirits at the Nabs Rugby 7s tournament last Sunday weren't dampened.
It was the media folk who proved they had the brutish strength to beat their advertising rivals in the ESPN-sponsored event, with Mindshare securing The Plate.
The top prize -The Trophy - was lifted by the defending champions News International after a bitter battle against the tournament regulars AMV BBDO. Meanwhile, Delaney Lund Knox Warren was the only ad agency to win a prize, beating RPM in the final for The Bowl.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director (Maternity Contract) - International Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd to £60k pro rata, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits, Leeds
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'