Diary: Mindshare wins at Nabs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 May 2010 12:00AM
Despite the overcast skies at the Richmond Athletic Ground, spirits at the Nabs Rugby 7s tournament last Sunday weren't dampened.
It was the media folk who proved they had the brutish strength to beat their advertising rivals in the ESPN-sponsored event, with Mindshare securing The Plate.
The top prize -The Trophy - was lifted by the defending champions News International after a bitter battle against the tournament regulars AMV BBDO. Meanwhile, Delaney Lund Knox Warren was the only ad agency to win a prize, beating RPM in the final for The Bowl.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing & Communictions Manager H20 Car Valeting Centres Entry Level of £45,000-£55,000 + Bonus, Car (a very clean one!), Birmingham, West Midlands
- Business Development Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + commission structure + benefits, Manchester
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7