Diary: ITV men's misery lunch
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 June 2010 12:00AM
News of Fru Hazlitt's appointment as the commercial chief at ITV coincided with 50th birthday celebrations for Gary Digby, its group commercial sales director, who will soon report to Hazlitt.
However, onlookers at the Ivy Club suggest that the mood among Digby's party - he was joined for lunch by his outgoing boss Rupert Howell, the marketing director, David Pemsel, and senior sales colleague Andy Bagnall - was less than upbeat. While Howell will be contemplating his next move, the remaining trio will be left to wonder what life at ITV will be like with the enthusiastic Hazlitt on board. "There weren't many balloons in evidence," an observer at another table said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Customer Data Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media