Diary: ITV men's misery lunch
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 June 2010 12:00AM
News of Fru Hazlitt's appointment as the commercial chief at ITV coincided with 50th birthday celebrations for Gary Digby, its group commercial sales director, who will soon report to Hazlitt.
However, onlookers at the Ivy Club suggest that the mood among Digby's party - he was joined for lunch by his outgoing boss Rupert Howell, the marketing director, David Pemsel, and senior sales colleague Andy Bagnall - was less than upbeat. While Howell will be contemplating his next move, the remaining trio will be left to wonder what life at ITV will be like with the enthusiastic Hazlitt on board. "There weren't many balloons in evidence," an observer at another table said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration