Diary: ITV men's misery lunch
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 June 2010 12:00AM
News of Fru Hazlitt's appointment as the commercial chief at ITV coincided with 50th birthday celebrations for Gary Digby, its group commercial sales director, who will soon report to Hazlitt.
However, onlookers at the Ivy Club suggest that the mood among Digby's party - he was joined for lunch by his outgoing boss Rupert Howell, the marketing director, David Pemsel, and senior sales colleague Andy Bagnall - was less than upbeat. While Howell will be contemplating his next move, the remaining trio will be left to wonder what life at ITV will be like with the enthusiastic Hazlitt on board. "There weren't many balloons in evidence," an observer at another table said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Aspire £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Account Director Mustard Jobs £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, Bath
- Business Director Major Players £60000 - £75000 per hour, City of London
- Midweight Packaging Designer - West End - 27k - 33k Twist Recruitment £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies