Diary: Pringle stirs up Belgravia
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 February 2011 12:00AM
There can be few jobs as tedious as that of the policeman posted outside the Turkish Embassy in Belgravia.
As diplomatic protection jobs go, it's not quite as exciting as working at the Egyptian Embassy. Other than watching the traffic go round Belgrave Square, all there is for entertainment is imagining what's the latest development in behavioural economics at the neighbouring IPA HQ.
Fortunately, Hamish Pringle's daughter offered some brief excitement when she held her 18th birthday there. While Pringle took precautions by putting a bouncer on the door, several of the young guests littered the gutter with empty bottles of booze, leading to PC Plod, in time-honoured fashion, springing into action and complaining. Young people drinking and enjoying themselves - what a crime.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £200 - £220 per day, London
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £230 - £250 per day, London
- Campaign Manager - Data & Insight ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Bristol