Diary: Pringle stirs up Belgravia
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 February 2011 12:00AM
There can be few jobs as tedious as that of the policeman posted outside the Turkish Embassy in Belgravia.
As diplomatic protection jobs go, it's not quite as exciting as working at the Egyptian Embassy. Other than watching the traffic go round Belgrave Square, all there is for entertainment is imagining what's the latest development in behavioural economics at the neighbouring IPA HQ.
Fortunately, Hamish Pringle's daughter offered some brief excitement when she held her 18th birthday there. While Pringle took precautions by putting a bouncer on the door, several of the young guests littered the gutter with empty bottles of booze, leading to PC Plod, in time-honoured fashion, springing into action and complaining. Young people drinking and enjoying themselves - what a crime.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP