Diary: Pringle stirs up Belgravia
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 February 2011 12:00AM
There can be few jobs as tedious as that of the policeman posted outside the Turkish Embassy in Belgravia.
As diplomatic protection jobs go, it's not quite as exciting as working at the Egyptian Embassy. Other than watching the traffic go round Belgrave Square, all there is for entertainment is imagining what's the latest development in behavioural economics at the neighbouring IPA HQ.
Fortunately, Hamish Pringle's daughter offered some brief excitement when she held her 18th birthday there. While Pringle took precautions by putting a bouncer on the door, several of the young guests littered the gutter with empty bottles of booze, leading to PC Plod, in time-honoured fashion, springing into action and complaining. Young people drinking and enjoying themselves - what a crime.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton
- Senior Sales Execuitve - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Sales Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Business Development Executive - Major Global Business Ultimate Asset £22000 - £30000 per annum + excellent commission benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency