Diary: Pringle stirs up Belgravia
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 February 2011 12:00AM
There can be few jobs as tedious as that of the policeman posted outside the Turkish Embassy in Belgravia.
As diplomatic protection jobs go, it's not quite as exciting as working at the Egyptian Embassy. Other than watching the traffic go round Belgrave Square, all there is for entertainment is imagining what's the latest development in behavioural economics at the neighbouring IPA HQ.
Fortunately, Hamish Pringle's daughter offered some brief excitement when she held her 18th birthday there. While Pringle took precautions by putting a bouncer on the door, several of the young guests littered the gutter with empty bottles of booze, leading to PC Plod, in time-honoured fashion, springing into action and complaining. Young people drinking and enjoying themselves - what a crime.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Java Developer Project Manager @ Global Beverage Giant Digital Gurus £40000 - £55000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus, Surrey
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show