How product placement arrived in the UK
Nestlé coffee brand Dolce Gusto made history today when it became the first brand to be featured on a UK-produced television programme in a paid product placement deal on ITV1's 'This Morning' . See below for how we covered its progress from proposal in 2009 to reality in 2011 and what is likely to come next ...
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Account Manager - Lifestyle Brand - Publisher Silverdrum £35,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Manager - Head - Corporate Marketing PSD Group Up to £80,000 + car allowance + package, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicist - Model & Talent agency 24 Seven Inc £35,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)