How product placement arrived in the UK
Nestlé coffee brand Dolce Gusto made history today when it became the first brand to be featured on a UK-produced television programme in a paid product placement deal on ITV1's 'This Morning' . See below for how we covered its progress from proposal in 2009 to reality in 2011 and what is likely to come next ...
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Experience Manager PSD Group Up to £65,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London
- Head of Creative AF Selection £35,000 & bonus, West Midlands
- Planning Director dmpeople Up to £100,000, Soho
- Account Manager - Ad Operations - Media Trading Company Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London