How product placement arrived in the UK
Nestlé coffee brand Dolce Gusto made history today when it became the first brand to be featured on a UK-produced television programme in a paid product placement deal on ITV1's 'This Morning' . See below for how we covered its progress from proposal in 2009 to reality in 2011 and what is likely to come next ...
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)