Diary: Pick of the Week - AKQA, Star Player iPhone app
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2011 12:00AM
Matt Williams is enjoying AKQA's innovative Star Player iPhone app for Heineken:
"As a Reading fan, I doubt I'll ever get to see my team play in the Champions League, so this app is the perfect way to get me and fans of other lower league clubs engaged in the competition (and Heineken's sponsorship of it). The game has been derived from a strong insight and the agency has made it fun, simple to play and very addictive." The app was designed by Jamen Percy and written by Tessa Hewson.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Freelance POS/FSDU Creatives... become Competitive rates, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + bonus/benefits, Milton Keynes
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media