Diary: Pick of the Week - AKQA, Star Player iPhone app
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2011 12:00AM
Matt Williams is enjoying AKQA's innovative Star Player iPhone app for Heineken:
"As a Reading fan, I doubt I'll ever get to see my team play in the Champions League, so this app is the perfect way to get me and fans of other lower league clubs engaged in the competition (and Heineken's sponsorship of it). The game has been derived from a strong insight and the agency has made it fun, simple to play and very addictive." The app was designed by Jamen Percy and written by Tessa Hewson.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive