Diary: McCann's pitch win
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 May 2011 12:00AM
As fierce as the Friday night in Cannes' Gutter Bar and as competitive as a £50 million pitch, agencies recently took to Richmond Athletic Ground to take part in the Nabs Rugby Sevens competition.
The event may now be in its 49th year, but Diary is pleased to see that it remains as popular as ever, with a record number of agencies taking part. Hundreds of rough tackles and sunk pints later, McCann Erickson picked up the top award, beating Ogilvy to the prestigious Nabs Bowl. Last year's Bowl winners, DLKW Lowe, took the Plate, while a team from Sky Sports saw off the debutants Dare to win the Trophy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham