Diary: McCann's pitch win
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 May 2011 12:00AM
As fierce as the Friday night in Cannes' Gutter Bar and as competitive as a £50 million pitch, agencies recently took to Richmond Athletic Ground to take part in the Nabs Rugby Sevens competition.
The event may now be in its 49th year, but Diary is pleased to see that it remains as popular as ever, with a record number of agencies taking part. Hundreds of rough tackles and sunk pints later, McCann Erickson picked up the top award, beating Ogilvy to the prestigious Nabs Bowl. Last year's Bowl winners, DLKW Lowe, took the Plate, while a team from Sky Sports saw off the debutants Dare to win the Trophy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Recruitment Genius £20000 - £25000 per annum, Maidstone
- Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign