Diary: McCann's pitch win
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 May 2011 12:00AM
As fierce as the Friday night in Cannes' Gutter Bar and as competitive as a £50 million pitch, agencies recently took to Richmond Athletic Ground to take part in the Nabs Rugby Sevens competition.
The event may now be in its 49th year, but Diary is pleased to see that it remains as popular as ever, with a record number of agencies taking part. Hundreds of rough tackles and sunk pints later, McCann Erickson picked up the top award, beating Ogilvy to the prestigious Nabs Bowl. Last year's Bowl winners, DLKW Lowe, took the Plate, while a team from Sky Sports saw off the debutants Dare to win the Trophy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Strategist Speckled Frog £60-80k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager True Careers £35-£50k, West Midlands
- Designer | Agency Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again