Diary: McCann's pitch win
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 May 2011 12:00AM
As fierce as the Friday night in Cannes' Gutter Bar and as competitive as a £50 million pitch, agencies recently took to Richmond Athletic Ground to take part in the Nabs Rugby Sevens competition.
The event may now be in its 49th year, but Diary is pleased to see that it remains as popular as ever, with a record number of agencies taking part. Hundreds of rough tackles and sunk pints later, McCann Erickson picked up the top award, beating Ogilvy to the prestigious Nabs Bowl. Last year's Bowl winners, DLKW Lowe, took the Plate, while a team from Sky Sports saw off the debutants Dare to win the Trophy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - B2B / Digital Kingsgate Recruitment Negotiable + Excellent Benefits, Reading, Berkshire
- Account Manager Creative Recruitment £25000 - £33000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager FTC for 9 Months Spotlight Recruitment £37000 - £40000 per annum + bens, West End
- SEO Manager Beyond The Book £25000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, Birmingham