Diary: McCann's pitch win
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 May 2011 12:00AM
As fierce as the Friday night in Cannes' Gutter Bar and as competitive as a £50 million pitch, agencies recently took to Richmond Athletic Ground to take part in the Nabs Rugby Sevens competition.
The event may now be in its 49th year, but Diary is pleased to see that it remains as popular as ever, with a record number of agencies taking part. Hundreds of rough tackles and sunk pints later, McCann Erickson picked up the top award, beating Ogilvy to the prestigious Nabs Bowl. Last year's Bowl winners, DLKW Lowe, took the Plate, while a team from Sky Sports saw off the debutants Dare to win the Trophy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Solution designer - Agile - Digital - Mobile - Apps - Web Salt £45000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Cheshire
- Account Director [Airline Account] - SE1 Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + bonus scheme, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Marketing - Oxfordshire Stonor £45,000 plus benefits , Oxfordshire
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER: (Digital, Print, Marketing, Events) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Developer AF Selection £25,000, Preston, Lancashire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers