New Prezza campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 July 2011 12:01AM
The UK launch of The Huffington Post couldn't have been timed any better, coinciding as it did with News of the World's closure.
MBA's "blog all about it" campaign for the site managed to jump on the bandwagon by attracting a political heavyweight to the cause. Live Twitter feeds appeared on Transvision sites at train stations across the UK to reflect the interactive nature of The Huffington Post. Spying an opportunity in between meals, the former deputy PM and obsessive Tweeter John Prescott encouraged his followers to send Tweets to the campaign focusing on the phone-hacking scandal. Although Prezza appealed in his message for Tweeters to keep their messages clean, "quite a few" of them used some tasty language. Still, unlike Moneysupermarket.com, at least the agency secured Prezza's services for free.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile