New Prezza campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 July 2011 12:01AM
The UK launch of The Huffington Post couldn't have been timed any better, coinciding as it did with News of the World's closure.
MBA's "blog all about it" campaign for the site managed to jump on the bandwagon by attracting a political heavyweight to the cause. Live Twitter feeds appeared on Transvision sites at train stations across the UK to reflect the interactive nature of The Huffington Post. Spying an opportunity in between meals, the former deputy PM and obsessive Tweeter John Prescott encouraged his followers to send Tweets to the campaign focusing on the phone-hacking scandal. Although Prezza appealed in his message for Tweeters to keep their messages clean, "quite a few" of them used some tasty language. Still, unlike Moneysupermarket.com, at least the agency secured Prezza's services for free.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Strategy Consultant Michael Page Digital Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + great benefits, Manchester
- Heavy Midweight Creative Team Major Players Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Senior Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£55000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake