New Prezza campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 July 2011 12:01AM
The UK launch of The Huffington Post couldn't have been timed any better, coinciding as it did with News of the World's closure.
MBA's "blog all about it" campaign for the site managed to jump on the bandwagon by attracting a political heavyweight to the cause. Live Twitter feeds appeared on Transvision sites at train stations across the UK to reflect the interactive nature of The Huffington Post. Spying an opportunity in between meals, the former deputy PM and obsessive Tweeter John Prescott encouraged his followers to send Tweets to the campaign focusing on the phone-hacking scandal. Although Prezza appealed in his message for Tweeters to keep their messages clean, "quite a few" of them used some tasty language. Still, unlike Moneysupermarket.com, at least the agency secured Prezza's services for free.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London