Showcase: Bill Bernbach at 100
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 August 2011 11:35AM
On the 100th anniversary of his birth, we look at some iconic work from Bill Bernbach of Doyle Dane Bernbach.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Leicestershire
- Head of Digital Advertising Operations - Top Publisher Silverdrum circa £65,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"