Virgin hits new heights
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 08:00AM
When Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R proclaimed "your airline has either got it or it hasn't", the agency seemed to be inferring that Virgin Atlantic had more style and elegance than other flight operators.
However, the brilliant minds at Collegehumour.com have taken the agency's claim to the extreme in an animated online video. The spot shows Virgin's boss, Sir Richard Branson, explaining what sets the airline apart from its rivals, such as live jousting in the aisle for in-flight entertainment, an on-board billiard room where people can smoke and the audacious claim that Virgin "has more treasure per seat than the leading airline". And don't worry if something goes wrong and the plane has to make an emergency water landing - your seat can apparently turn into a top-of-the-range jet-ski. View the work of genius at http://bit.ly/pKI9EJ.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Communications Coordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, Leicester, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Manager - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £38k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK