Virgin hits new heights
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 08:00AM
When Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R proclaimed "your airline has either got it or it hasn't", the agency seemed to be inferring that Virgin Atlantic had more style and elegance than other flight operators.
However, the brilliant minds at Collegehumour.com have taken the agency's claim to the extreme in an animated online video. The spot shows Virgin's boss, Sir Richard Branson, explaining what sets the airline apart from its rivals, such as live jousting in the aisle for in-flight entertainment, an on-board billiard room where people can smoke and the audacious claim that Virgin "has more treasure per seat than the leading airline". And don't worry if something goes wrong and the plane has to make an emergency water landing - your seat can apparently turn into a top-of-the-range jet-ski. View the work of genius at http://bit.ly/pKI9EJ.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Campaign Viral Chart: Always ad reaches no 1 for second time
- Agencies need to be more creative about creativity
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency