Pick of the Week - Volkswagen, Golf Cabriolet
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 08:00AM
Ian Darby thinks the new Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet work from DDB UK is top gear.
"This seems the perfect summer spot - matching the Kinks track Days with footage of a childhood spent riding dodgem and toy cars couldn't fail to charm. The message, which blends the nostalgia of 'remember when' with an image of the new VW Cabriolet, works well and makes the car look fun." The ad was written by Mike Crowe, art directed by Rob Messeter, and directed by Benito Montorio through Blink Productions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood