Pick of the Week - Volkswagen, Golf Cabriolet
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 08:00AM
Ian Darby thinks the new Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet work from DDB UK is top gear.
"This seems the perfect summer spot - matching the Kinks track Days with footage of a childhood spent riding dodgem and toy cars couldn't fail to charm. The message, which blends the nostalgia of 'remember when' with an image of the new VW Cabriolet, works well and makes the car look fun." The ad was written by Mike Crowe, art directed by Rob Messeter, and directed by Benito Montorio through Blink Productions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - strategic brand consultancy - £24-28k Story Recruitment £24-28k plus bonus dep on exp, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London