Pick of the Week - Volkswagen, Golf Cabriolet
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 08:00AM
Ian Darby thinks the new Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet work from DDB UK is top gear.
"This seems the perfect summer spot - matching the Kinks track Days with footage of a childhood spent riding dodgem and toy cars couldn't fail to charm. The message, which blends the nostalgia of 'remember when' with an image of the new VW Cabriolet, works well and makes the car look fun." The ad was written by Mike Crowe, art directed by Rob Messeter, and directed by Benito Montorio through Blink Productions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager Beyond The Book £25000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, Birmingham
- Marketing Manager - Partnership Products Sky negotiable, West London
- Savvy Senior Account Manager: Integrated Branding Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Marketing Account Manager Beyond The Book £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, Cambridge