Pick of the Week - Volkswagen, Golf Cabriolet
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 08:00AM
Ian Darby thinks the new Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet work from DDB UK is top gear.
"This seems the perfect summer spot - matching the Kinks track Days with footage of a childhood spent riding dodgem and toy cars couldn't fail to charm. The message, which blends the nostalgia of 'remember when' with an image of the new VW Cabriolet, works well and makes the car look fun." The ad was written by Mike Crowe, art directed by Rob Messeter, and directed by Benito Montorio through Blink Productions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Performance Planning Director PFJ £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Customer Acquisition Executive EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum + 50,000+ £5,000 car allowance + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Spalding
- Digital Search Account Manager - London - £28K to £32K - www.we Adam Recruitment £27000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition