Pick of the Week - Volkswagen, Golf Cabriolet
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 August 2011 08:00AM
Ian Darby thinks the new Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet work from DDB UK is top gear.
"This seems the perfect summer spot - matching the Kinks track Days with footage of a childhood spent riding dodgem and toy cars couldn't fail to charm. The message, which blends the nostalgia of 'remember when' with an image of the new VW Cabriolet, works well and makes the car look fun." The ad was written by Mike Crowe, art directed by Rob Messeter, and directed by Benito Montorio through Blink Productions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks