ECDs lacking creativity
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 September 2011 08:00AM
It's London Fashion Week this week, so a good time to make our current crop of male senior creatives do us all a favour and put some clothes on.
Fashionable clothes, that is. Otherwise, can they explain just how their current uniform of bland shirt, nondescript sweatshirt or "blend into the background" suit is going to inspire the next generation of creatives? Nick Gill, Jeremy Craigen, Paul Silburn et al look like they would be more at home in a bank holiday queue at Wickes than pioneering creativity around the world. Diary's advice to young adlanders is to look to the old guard, including the famously natty dressers Sir John Hegarty and Robin Wight, for wardrobe inspiration.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment c£60k+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Entertainment / Film] Fill Recruitment c£35k+, London (Central), London (Greater)