Turkey of the Week: OgilvyOne - IBM Rugby World Cup
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee gets annoyed with OgilvyOne's IBM Rugby World Cup sponsorship idents:
"Christ, these are bad. While I'm sure that, from a media perspective, the targeting is spot-on, why have they produced such bland idents that have absolutely no relevance to what is actually one of the most exciting sporting events of the year? And that generic endline - 'smarter data for a smarter planet' - is just meaningless. A massively wasted creative opportunity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media