Turkey of the Week: OgilvyOne - IBM Rugby World Cup
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee gets annoyed with OgilvyOne's IBM Rugby World Cup sponsorship idents:
"Christ, these are bad. While I'm sure that, from a media perspective, the targeting is spot-on, why have they produced such bland idents that have absolutely no relevance to what is actually one of the most exciting sporting events of the year? And that generic endline - 'smarter data for a smarter planet' - is just meaningless. A massively wasted creative opportunity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Kings Lynn
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building