Turkey of the Week - Adam & Eve/Halifax
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 September 2011 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee goes comatose with Adam & Eve's debut spot for Halifax:
"Talk about a disappointment. You wait more than a year for that infernal DLKW Lowe/Halifax FM campaign to finish and the new, and rather brilliant, agency comes up with something that is arguably just as bad, if not worse. Boring schmaltz - it's little wonder that the characters in this ad are yawning. It certainly hasn't given me any affection for a bank that helped bankrupt the nation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Project Manager (Digital) Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3