Turkey of the Week - Adam & Eve/Halifax
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 September 2011 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee goes comatose with Adam & Eve's debut spot for Halifax:
"Talk about a disappointment. You wait more than a year for that infernal DLKW Lowe/Halifax FM campaign to finish and the new, and rather brilliant, agency comes up with something that is arguably just as bad, if not worse. Boring schmaltz - it's little wonder that the characters in this ad are yawning. It certainly hasn't given me any affection for a bank that helped bankrupt the nation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Communications Designer Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New Business Executive Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Performance Manager Source £68000 - £85000 per annum + Generous Bonus and Benefits, London
- Campaigns Marketing Manager fusion-lifestyle £35000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday, private medical, London
- Midweight graphic designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media