Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Audi
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 08:00AM
The latest Audi ad, "hummingbird", by Bartle Bogle Hegarty not only highlights the brand's green credentials but, unlike many other spots, it doesn't pollute the airwaves, according to Anne Cassidy:
"There are many brands that don't care how much drivel they foist upon us - this gorgeous animated spot affords some light relief. The soundtrack is a really bold choice and fits the look of the film perfectly." It was created by Paul Yull and Adi Birkinshaw, and directed by Daniel Barber through Knucklehead.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search / Biddable Manager - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Account Manager AF Selection £30,000, Liverpool, Merseyside