Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Audi
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 08:00AM
The latest Audi ad, "hummingbird", by Bartle Bogle Hegarty not only highlights the brand's green credentials but, unlike many other spots, it doesn't pollute the airwaves, according to Anne Cassidy:
"There are many brands that don't care how much drivel they foist upon us - this gorgeous animated spot affords some light relief. The soundtrack is a really bold choice and fits the look of the film perfectly." It was created by Paul Yull and Adi Birkinshaw, and directed by Daniel Barber through Knucklehead.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy