Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Audi
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 08:00AM
The latest Audi ad, "hummingbird", by Bartle Bogle Hegarty not only highlights the brand's green credentials but, unlike many other spots, it doesn't pollute the airwaves, according to Anne Cassidy:
"There are many brands that don't care how much drivel they foist upon us - this gorgeous animated spot affords some light relief. The soundtrack is a really bold choice and fits the look of the film perfectly." It was created by Paul Yull and Adi Birkinshaw, and directed by Daniel Barber through Knucklehead.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior PR Acocunt Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, Leicestershire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne