Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Yeo Valley
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 12:00AM
Anne Cassidy loves Yeo Valley's boy band send-up in its latest spot:
"It was going to take something special to top the rapping farmers last year, but Bartle Bogle Hegarty has surpassed itself with this really funny pastiche of a boy band video. My favourite bit has got to be the chicken scene. I expect that horribly catchy song to reach number one any day now." It was created by Jonny Durgan and Martin Reed, and was directed by Jonathan Hopkins through Pulse Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Digital Gurus Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Action Sports Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Independent design studio - South East London Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gr...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad