Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Yeo Valley
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 12:00AM
Anne Cassidy loves Yeo Valley's boy band send-up in its latest spot:
"It was going to take something special to top the rapping farmers last year, but Bartle Bogle Hegarty has surpassed itself with this really funny pastiche of a boy band video. My favourite bit has got to be the chicken scene. I expect that horribly catchy song to reach number one any day now." It was created by Jonny Durgan and Martin Reed, and was directed by Jonathan Hopkins through Pulse Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing agency fishtank £26000 - £28000 per annum, Bristol
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?