Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Yeo Valley
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 12:00AM
Anne Cassidy loves Yeo Valley's boy band send-up in its latest spot:
"It was going to take something special to top the rapping farmers last year, but Bartle Bogle Hegarty has surpassed itself with this really funny pastiche of a boy band video. My favourite bit has got to be the chicken scene. I expect that horribly catchy song to reach number one any day now." It was created by Jonny Durgan and Martin Reed, and was directed by Jonathan Hopkins through Pulse Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44