BBH has the X Factor
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
The X Factor, for anyone taking a passing interest in the ad breaks, has turned into yoghurt wars, with Yeo Valley and Muller battling it out for supremacy.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the maker of the latest Yeo Valley "boy band" spot, has taken things further by having its own X Factor competition. The winner was Antony Gough, who performed Feeling Good. Others who should probably stick to the day job included Jonny Durgan, who wrote the lyrics to the song featured in the Yeo Valley ad. He was in the agency's version of the Yeo Valley boy band and, though singing wasn't their forte, they certainly got the crowd going. But all the contestants who performed in front of hundreds of their colleagues deserve a medal for bravery.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive, Acquisition - The Times & Sunday Times News UK Competitive, London
- Insight Business Partner News UK Competitive, City of London
- Conceptual Designer Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London