BBH has the X Factor
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
The X Factor, for anyone taking a passing interest in the ad breaks, has turned into yoghurt wars, with Yeo Valley and Muller battling it out for supremacy.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the maker of the latest Yeo Valley "boy band" spot, has taken things further by having its own X Factor competition. The winner was Antony Gough, who performed Feeling Good. Others who should probably stick to the day job included Jonny Durgan, who wrote the lyrics to the song featured in the Yeo Valley ad. He was in the agency's version of the Yeo Valley boy band and, though singing wasn't their forte, they certainly got the crowd going. But all the contestants who performed in front of hundreds of their colleagues deserve a medal for bravery.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London