Pick of the Week - BETC Euro RSCG/Canal+
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
Matt Williams is laughing all the way through BETC Euro RSCG's "the bear" ad for Canal+:
"I loved the Canal+ 'closet' ad that won tons of awards last year, and I wouldn't be surprised if the latest spot cleaned up in a similar fashion. It's a great idea and manages to cram in a huge amount of comedy moments for a film that doesn't last much more than a minute." The ad was created by Stephane Xiberras, Eric Astorgue and Jean-Christophe Royer, and directed by Matthijs van Heijningen through Soixante Quinze.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire