Turkey of the Week - TBWA\London/Muller
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
There's nothing "wunderful" about this Muller spot from TBWA\London, Jeremy Lee says:
"Here is the best evidence I've seen for some time that no amount of money spent can disguise the basic lack of an idea. TBWA has clearly thrown bucketloads of cash at this spot in terms of character licensing and post-production. And what are we left with? A pointless firework display of an ad that manages to be both confused and confusing. Given what other brands are doing in this sector, it's an unentertaining fail."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media