Turkey of the Week - TBWA\London/Muller
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
There's nothing "wunderful" about this Muller spot from TBWA\London, Jeremy Lee says:
"Here is the best evidence I've seen for some time that no amount of money spent can disguise the basic lack of an idea. TBWA has clearly thrown bucketloads of cash at this spot in terms of character licensing and post-production. And what are we left with? A pointless firework display of an ad that manages to be both confused and confusing. Given what other brands are doing in this sector, it's an unentertaining fail."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Traffic Manager Dynamic New Alliances £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- Sales Manager Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + Uncapped OTE, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire / Nottinghamshire / Derby, Derbyshire / Leicester, Leiceste...
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept