Turkey of the Week - DLKW Lowe/Health Lottery
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 October 2011 08:00AM
The new TV ads for the Health Lottery, by DLKW Lowe, are making Anne Cassidy feel ill:
"I'm not sure what Richard Desmond is trying to say by drafting in some rollerbladers in fright wigs to hawk his lottery tickets. And the reasoning behind using the theme music from The Good, The Bad And The Ugly is another mystery. So, aside from the obvious cheesiness, it's all pretty confusing and forgettable. Everything that you don't want from a launch ad campaign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44